- The Department of Disease Control (DDC), the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH), Thailand
The DDC Thailand website provides all the latest situation reports, advisories, knowledge products, and press releases (English).
Reports & Guidelines
- Recommendations for Businesses and Workplaces in the Case of Finding COVID–19 Patients
The document outlines the recommendations for businesses and workplaces in the case of identifying a patient who is positive for COVID–19 (English)
- Social Distancing Measures against COVID-19 Intensified at BTS Skytrain
The Government Public Relation Department (PRD) provides information on commuter conduct with the “new normal” while using public transport in order to help prevent COVID-19 (English).
- Guidelines for Relaxed Measures
The guidelines provide instructions on the relaxed measures that allow certain groups of foreigners to enter the country (English).
Infographics & Posters
- Prevent COVID-19 Through . . . Wash Avoid Reduce
The poster explains measures one should take to prevent COVID-19 (English).
- Instructions for Observation at Residence
The poster explains the 14-day practices and preventive measures to observe within an individual’s residence (English).
- Health Advisory And Measures For Travelers
The poster details the steps that travelers from affected areas must take upon arriving in Thailand and the possible scenarios following the screening process at the international airport (English & Thai).
- Measures for Travelers
The poster explains the procedure for passengers who arrive from local transmission areas and the steps that will be taken if they display or do not display symptoms (English).
- Six Types of Venues to Reopen on 3 May 2020
The poster provides information on six business groups that are allowed to reopen with assessments of COVID-19 monitoring every 14 days (English).
- Restrictions Measures for Traveling on Domestic Flights
Airports on Thailand (AOT) has advised passengers who are considering travelling to other provinces to check the destination province’s latest announcements and orders before they travel. Travelers must also follow the regulations of that province (English).
- Safety Health Tips to Prevent COV-19
The poster recommends four safety health tips to encourage the public to practice the new normal life and prevent the spread of COVID-19 (English).
- Tips for Coping with COVID-19 in the Rainy Season
The poster provides tips for citizens to stay safe from COVID-19 during the rainy season (English).
- The Use of Bank Notes During COVID-19 Pandemic
The infographic illustrates how to use banknotes safely during the COVID-19 outbreak (English).
- Public Transport has Adjusted Operating Hours
The poster provides a summary of the adjusted operating hours by Bangkok’s mass transit system under the night curfew (23:00 – 04:00) in line with phase two to ease restrictions (English).
- Extension of a Temporary Ban on all International Flights to Thailand
The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) has announced an extension of a temporary ban on all international flights to Thailand until June 30, 2020 (English).
- Third Phase of Easing Restrictions on Certain Businesses and Activities
The illustration list of the businesses and activities will reopen as of June 1, 2020. While conducting all of these activities, respected individuals must follow good health practices, such as wearing a mask, hand washing, and physical distancing (English).
- Regulations for Beaches
The regulations are for travelers who visit beaches in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (English).
- Establishments & Services that Will Reopen in the Fourth Phase
The poster illustrates the fourth phase of relaxed measures and that will begin on June 15, 2020 (English).
- Food Safety Health Advice to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
The poster explains the steps for food safety procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (English).
- How to Disinfect Face Shield Effectively
The poster illustrates suggestions for how to disinfect face shields for use during the COVID-19 (English).
- Guidelines for Canteens in Schools to Prevent COVID-19
The guidelines are provided in order for schools to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within their canteens (English).
- COVID-19 Man
The manual details how to maintain hygienic practices in various settings. It includes public places such as shops and restaurants, traveling using public transport, or personal vehicle (English).
- 5+1 Measures to Prevent COVID-19 Infection
The poster illustrates six measures to prevent COVID-19 (English).
- Relaxed Measures for Foreigners Entering Thailand
The poster details the relaxed measures for foreigners who want to enter Thailand (English).
- Thai Health Provides COVID-19 Guidelines and Recommendations
The general for COVID-19 management guidelines and recommendations in several languages that include Thai, Bahasa, Melayu, Karen, Khmer, Jawi, and Laos (English).
- Alternative State Quarantine Accommodations
The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) has coordinated with private companies to provide alternative quarantine accommodations to people who have returned from abroad (English).
- Quarantine Measures for People Entering Thailand
The poster provides details about the quarantine measures for people who enter Thailand (English).
- How to Stay Safe Without COVID
The poster illustrates six measures on how one’s safety from COVID-19 (Thai).
- The Poll Results- Public’s Way of Life after the Relaxed Measures
The poll results on the public way of life after the relaxed measures. The consensus included their concern over the current situations, when the country would be normal again, public action to control the spread, and desirable actions from the government (English).
- 6 Measures to Prevent COVID-19 Infection
The poster highlights six measures that can prevent the COVID-19 infection (English).
- Be Prepared Before Traveling to the Airport
The poster advises passengers that they must wear a face mask with or without a shield before entering the airport building (English).
- 4 New Groups of Foreigners that are Allowed to Enter Thailand
The poster indicates the four new groups to enter the country. They will be required to quarantine for 14 days to ensure they are COVID-19 free (English).
- Eleven Groups Which are Allowed to Enter Thailand
The poster indicates and details the 11 groups that will be allowed to enter the country as of August 4, 2020 (English).
- List of 36 Alternative State Quarantine Hotels in Thailand
The MOPH has joined hands with private companies to provide a list of alternative state quarantine accommodations after individuals have returned to the country (English).
- Measures on Relaxation
The poster states that education institutions, public transportation, and participation in outdoor activities are permitted to commence with certain conditions (English).
- Health & Safety Routines to Protect Themselves
The poster provides instructions on the new normal daily routines on how to protect and prevent the COVID-19 infections (English).
- Guidelines and Suggestions to Prevent COVID-19
The video details how the State Railway of Thailand has introduced preventive measures for the public during journeys by train. It includes guidelines and suggestions to prevent COVID-19 (Thai).
- Keep Up the Hygiene Practices
The DDC has advised the public to keep up their hygiene practices and avoid touching objects and their face as the virus can survive on these surfaces for many days. This video includes guidance on how to protect visually impaired persons against COVID-19 (Thai).
- New Normal Measures For Passengers
The Airports of Thailand (AOT) has announced that the following airports will resume with the new normal measures for passengers: Don Mueang, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Hat Yai, and Suvarnabhumi (Thai).
The video is illustrated in a universal language. It focuses on how to protect yourself, conduct self- observations while encouraging others to keep their guard up in order to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and to conduct self-observation (English & Thai).
The DDC, Ministry of Public Health has published a video that demonstrates the process of state quarantine when one enters Thailand (Thai).
Living With the New Normal
The Ministry of Digital Economy and Society (MDES) has created an animated song on how to prevent COVID-19 and conduct everyday behavior in the new normal (English).
Aseptic Schools, Safe Thai Children
The Ministry of Public Health and Ministry of Education have published ‘COVID 19 Handbook for Schools’ to provide guidelines for virus prevention to teachers and students which are explained in the video (Thai).
The COVID-19 Vaccine
The video provides a national on the COVID-19 vaccine regarding testing. Testing will continue with monkeys following those that have been conducted on rats (English).
The Hard Work of Officers During the Outbreak
The video explains how officers work hard during the outbreak and prepare to respond to the pandemic and the public health sector. The video was created by the Department of Disease Control (DDC), the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) (Thai).
*Cover by Unsplash.